From 1 February, all students are asked to share their feedback of their experiences at Northumbria University.
Your feedback is vital to help the University to deliver improvements where you feel that they could be made.
The University works in partnership with the Students' Union to bring the changes you've highlighted – did you know that previous feedback has led to these changes (amongst many others) in the last 12 months?
- A bigger and better library basement at City Campus Library and development of learning spaces at Coach Lane Library
- Refurbished Cafés on Northumberland Road and at Coach Lane Campus West
- A large new shop in the Library Quad
- An additional stop on the no 1 bus route in Heaton
- Upgraded and refurbished teaching rooms across all Campuses
- New printers installed in all student areas and hubs across the University
- The latest Internet Explorer software on all student computers in Open Access areas and IT Labs
- Cheaper printing costs
- Plans for a branch of Santander Bank which will open in the Student Union in the coming months
- SafeZone app, which is free for all Northumbria University students
How do I fill my survey out?
You'll receive an email with a link to your survey, and you can also access it via your MyNorthumbria page from Monday 1 February.
Final year students are asked to complete the National Student Survey (NSS) which is undertaken by every university in the country. Undergraduates are asked to complete the Northumbria University Student Satisfaction Survey (NUSSS) and postgraduates are asked to complete the Post Graduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES).
By completing the survey, your name will be entered into a prize draw to win one of 15 £100 prizes (students who enter the survey before midnight on Monday 29 February).
To find out more about Survey Time, visit www.mynsu.co.uk/surveytime.
If you have any queries about the surveys, please ask in the SU or speak to your lecturers.
Northumbria is a research-rich, business-focused, professional university with a global reputation for academic excellence. To find out more about our courses go to www.northumbria.ac.uk